Nov 7, 2016

Artist #5 - Emily Higley

Hello! I'm Emily Higley, and this was my first year joining Crafts Unlimited! I create rustic string art and wood burned signs created from locally-sourced reclaimed wood and barnwood. I love creating handmade, one -of-a-kind pieces for others to enjoy. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember - I got the crafting bug from my Mom, and fellow Crafts Unlimited artist, Laurie Johnson.

I live with my husband Jacob and teach preschool. When I'm not nailing, stringing, or woodburning, you can find me: enjoying the outdoors, photographing anything/everywhere, sipping tea, rooting for my beloved WSU Cougars, and spending time with my family and friends.

You can find my string-art, and other rustic goodies at the following shows, and online at LottieElizabethEtsy.

Washougal High School Holiday
     Marketplace Bazaar
    (November 19)
Prairie High School Yuletide Bazaar
    (November 26)
All Things Shabby Winter Sale
    (December 2 & 3).


No comments: